Experience the ultimate indulgence with this creamy Chocolate Tiramisu, a delightful reinterpretation of the traditional Italian dessert. By blending the rich, smooth flavors of chocolate ganache with the classic mascarpone cream, this dessert offers a luxurious twist that chocolate and tiramisu lovers alike will not be able to resist.
Why You’ll Love This: This Chocolate Tiramisu is a dream come true for anyone with a sweet tooth, offering a perfect balance of creamy texture and deep chocolate flavor. The addition of chocolate ganache elevates the classic tiramisu, making each bite a velvety-rich experience that melts in your mouth.
Perfect Occasion: This dessert is a showstopper, ideal for special occasions, romantic dinners, or as the grand finale to a gourmet meal. Whether it’s a birthday, anniversary, or a cozy night in, the Chocolate Tiramisu promises to add a touch of elegance and joy to your celebration.
- Dust the top with cocoa powder or grated chocolate to enhance the chocolate flavor and add a visually appealing finish.
- A few chocolate shavings or curls can add texture and a professional touch to the presentation.
- Consider garnishing with fresh berries for a pop of color and a hint of tartness that complements the chocolate.
- 500g mascarpone
- 100g sugar
- 3 eggs
- Ladyfingers (Savoiardi biscuits)
- 180g heavy cream (30% fat)
- 160g dark chocolate
- For the Chocolate Ganache: Heat the cream in a saucepan until it reaches a boil. Pour over the dark chocolate, cover, and let sit for 5 minutes. Stir until the chocolate has melted and the mixture becomes a smooth, shiny ganache.
- For the Mascarpone Cream: In Bowl 1, whisk egg yolks with sugar until light and fluffy. Add mascarpone and whisk again until smooth. In Bowl 2, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the egg whites into the mascarpone mixture to create a light and airy cream.
- Quickly dip ladyfingers into milk or coffee and lay them in the bottom of your dish.
- Spread half of the mascarpone cream over the ladyfingers.
- Pour some ganache over the cream and spread evenly.
- Create another layer with dipped ladyfingers, followed by the remaining mascarpone cream and ganache.
- Cover and refrigerate the chocolate tiramisu for at least 4 hours, ideally overnight, to allow the flavors to meld.
Indulge in this Chocolate Tiramisu, where every layer unfolds a story of textures and flavors, making it an unforgettable dessert experience. Enjoy!